About the overall project:
The project ACT proposes the definition of a new professional profile, that of the “Media Accessibility Expert/Manager for the Scenic Arts”, and also the various types of training activities associated to this professional.
The project focuses on promoting equal opportunities and accessibility to cultural events (scenic arts) across countries and languages searching to establish and qualify the profile of accessibility expert to empower all citizens and especially people with disabilities.
More info here: http://pagines.uab.cat/act/
About the collaboration:
One of the activities in ACT is to organize a hackathon. Some meetings will take place in advance to prepare participants for the final day. M:A:D Interaction will collaborate as consultant and workshop facilitator with the aims to design new prototypes.
These activities will take place at ESTRUCH Sabadell, Barcelona
Tuesday, March 29th 2016
Hackathon Presentation and Planning
- 15:30 Project presentation Accessible Culture and Training
- 16:00 Presentation Conference participants
- 16:30 Process and methodology
- 17:00 State of the art in accessible technology
- 17:30 Prototyping accessible technology
- 18:00 Artistic actions
- MEDIAESTRUCH Francisco (coordinator), Giovanni Marco (M:A:D Interaction!), Anna Recassens (artistic mediation). Nuria Nia (archives, audiovisual).
- Collective art: theater of the senses (three artists).
- ESDI Mireia (product), Miguel (fashion), Eduardo (UXI), Encarna (sociologist), Elisabeth (fashion student), Albert (fashion student), Gorka (student multidisciplinary), Juliet (student multidisciplinary), Raquel (product ).
Tuesday, April 5th 2016
Analysis of challenges and problem shooting
- 15:30 Interview with disable users
- 17:30 Artistic dynamics
- 18:30 Debate
Tuesday, April 12th 2016
- Initial Proposals
Tuesday, April 19th 2016
- Work proposals
Tuesday, April 26th 2016
- Employment Testing & proposals
Tuesday, May 3rd 2016
- Group Presentation
Tuesday, May 13th 2016
- Theater with Estruch Testing